Awareness, Avoidance, Action
- Awareness: Make the seniors aware of the ills of ragging and its consequences by way of posters, notices and counseling lectures by faculty class-in-charges, HOD’s/ Principal/ Director/ Management Representatives/ police department and through undertaking by the students, parents etc.
- Enforcing measures to minimize contact between fresher’s and seniors, by staggered lunch and break timings for students of different years.
- Forming anti-ragging squads, and
- By continuous surveillance at vulnerable locations for ragging such as toilets, terraces, canteen, hostels, buses etc.
ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE
- Action: Whenever a ragging case is reported, to take appropriate action through the discipline committee.
To curb ragging and to make the campus ragging free campus, a committee is constituted.
1. Mr. K Ramesh Principal
2. Mr. K B V Paramesh HOD-English
3. Capt. S Dharmalingam NCC Officer
4. K. B. P. V Ramana HOD - Commerece
5. P. Jyothirmayee HOD - Softskills